Thursday, February 17, 2011

Favorite Things

I snapped a few pictures of my favorite projects to date.

This is a little baby vest that I have just made with recycled yarn from an old sweater and the buttons are covered with vintage fabric. The teal tulips on the fabric are so sweet.
This pillowcase is hand embroidered with thin yarn. I love all of the colors!
I have a small obsession with granny squares- this project isn't quite complete.
Last summer I fixed up this old dresser. 
2010 bike trip. We stopped at a flea market and that strange square behind my bike is a TV tray that I strapped to the back for 158 miles.

1 comment:

  1. Hello fellow Vestie,

    You rode 158 miles?! That's amazing. I don't think that even the iron man rides that much in a week...hehehe.

    Definitely a classic pic :)

    ReplyDelete